Community Youth Camp presented by The Columbus Foundation is led by leaders and instructors from local organizations, colleges and high schools. Leaders will guide the campers through each day. Male and female instructors for each sport will offer focused instruction and education.
Camp Leaders and Junior Camp Leaders are middle school and high school volunteers looking to serve the Columbus sports community.
As a Camp Leader or Junior Camp Leader you will…
- Guide a group of 10 campers through four days of programming
- Be a role model for campers, helping instill life lessons of responsibility and personal wellness
- Develop leadership skills
- Log community service hours
- Network with community members, sports instructors & more
- Receive a T-shirt and daily lunch
Camp Leaders are for volunteers ages 15-18 (entering sophomores to graduated high school seniors). Junior Camp Leaders are volunteers ages 13-14 (entering eighth graders and freshman) and help support Camp Leaders.
With a male and female instructor for every sport, kids can be what they see. Instructors are recruited citywide from local organizations, colleges and high schools. Many instructors are former collegiate athletes active in the Columbus community.
Interested in coaching a sport at Community Youth Camp? Email email@example.com.