We want all campers feel prepared and ready for the 2022 Community Youth Camp! Read the FAQ below on what your camper will need to do to have the best experience at camp.
A: Visit our Registration link to register your camper(s) for the Community Youth Camp! You can register your camper(s) for Session 1 June 6-9 at Lou Berliner Athletic Complex or June 21-24 at KIPP Columbus.
The registration deadline is Friday, June 3 or if registration is sold out. Regisration spots are limited, so register your camper(s) soon!
A: Yes. In addition to a signed waiver and policies in the camper registration, all campers are required to bring following forms the first day of camp:
A: We recommend your campers bring:
- Water bottle
- Sun block (please apply before your child arrives at camp)
- Hat or any other sun protection for outside!
We will be providing a t-shirt and drawstring bag for all campers. Lunch and snacks are also provided daily, but your camper(s) are welcome to bring their own snacks as long as they are peanut-free and tree-nut free.
Q: Campers will be learning sports both indoors and outdoors during camp! Here is what we recommend:
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for active play and weather, and also approved for getting dirty!
- Closed-toe shoes only, preferably sneakers. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted
Campers are not permitted to wear:
- clothing with words, slogans or images that are inappropriate, including drugs, sex or alcohol, vulgar or offensive language, racially-charged or insensitive content, suggestive imagery, bias toward any group or individual, and symbols related to gangs/gang membership
Q: Drop-off is from 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. each day of camp. If you need to drop off your camper outside of these hours, please email email@example.com.
When you arrive:
- You will sign-in your camper. Campers must be signed in daily noting the time.
- Staff will escort your camper to their group.
- Your camper will join their group. Groups will stay together the entire day.
Parents/legal guardians are not permitted to stay at camp.
q: Pick-up is promptly at 4:00pm. If you need to pick-up your camper(s) outside of these hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you arrive:
- You or another guardian must physically come to the sign-out area.
- You or or another guaridan will be required to show identification.
- Campers will be released ot those adults listed on the Emergency Contact List.
Our staff will then bring your camper(s) to you!
- Chronic late pick-ups may result in removal from the camp.
- Camp staff will make every attempt to contact the parents/guardians and the emergency contacts.